Digital Projects Specialist
Firma Adı: Vestel Tic. A.Ş. İst. Şube
Çalışma Yeri: İstanbul
İlan Tarihi: 23.09.2022
Son Başvuru Tarihi: 02.01.2023
Çalışma Şekli: Tam Zamanlı
- To ensure adaptation in accordance with the vision of digitalization, automation and being smart. Actively seeking responsibility and taking pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our Company
- Leading and managing the multiple digital projects and platforms considering the Omnichannel strategies under the team and providing visibility to all stakeholders through daily dashboards.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Taking an active part in the project from scratch until its implementation by evaluating opportunities according to the company's growth strategies, identifying and investigating possible growth areas.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Digital Projects Specialist will be a part of the Strategical Planning and Business Development Department, reporting to the Digital Projects Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical thinking skills, multi-task management, problem solving & data driven decision making, results-driven and delivery-focused.
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Curious, love to research and staying update regarding the digital world across multiple markets and share knowledge with the team
POSITION RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Min 1 year of project management experience in marketing, sales, e-commerce or supply chain field.
- PSM / PSPO certifications are preferred.
- Omnichannel strategy knowledge and digital transformation experience is highly desired.
- Continuously follows up technological trends, competitors’ products and communicates competitive threats and opportunities to leadership;
- Ability to coordinate end-to-end operations between cross-functional teams/partners to achieve a high level of intelligence and planning and building effective relationships/networks
- Identifying the customer needs and proposing new ways to improve the operation lead time and quality.