Cyber Security Engineer
Firma Adı: Diğer
Çalışma Yeri: Manisa
İlan Tarihi: 21.11.2019
Son Başvuru Tarihi: 06.03.2020
Çalışma Şekli: Tam Zamanlı
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent (MSc is prefered)
- Willing to learn and be trained on Cyber-security
- Ability to work socially and efficiently in a team environment and receive direction from the senior members
- Must have good documentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems (Kali Linux is desirable)
- Security tools knowledge: Metasploit, Nikto, SQLMAP, Responder, Nessus, netcat, etc.
- Understanding of ICT/IoT systems, networks and security technologies
- Relevant projects and industry experience in IoT and IoT security highly desirable
- Understanding of cybersecurity design and implementation processes, including threat modeling, authentication, encryption, and pen-testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English
- Good programming skills: C++/Java/Phyton
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the basics of penetration testing – network, web application, Cloud and mobile applications
- Demonstrate understanding of the penetration testing methodology by the following standards PTES, OSSTMM, NIST, OWASP, et al.
- Perform threat analysis, assess potential risks, and recommendations that mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Develop automation test scripts to perform risk analysis
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers
- Monitor cybersecurity vulnerabilities in fielded products, assess impacts, and drive remediation activities.
- Collaborate with other groups to cybersecurity issues across the company.
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies
- Create new ways to solve existing production security issues