Stratejik Planlama Uzmanı
Firma Adı: Vestel Tic. A.Ş. İst. Şube
Çalışma Yeri: İstanbul
İlan Tarihi: 17.05.2021
Son Başvuru Tarihi: 01.09.2021
Çalışma Şekli: Tam Zamanlı
· To ensure adaptation in accordance with the vision of digitalization, automation and being smart. Actively seeking responsibility and taking pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our Company
· Taking an active part in the project from scratch until its implementation by evaluating opportunities according to the company's growth strategies, identifying and investigating possible growth areas
· To stand as a trustful strategic advisor of the top management, , deliver on the promise of change with a strategic point of view and embrace the power of change to create 360° value for the company
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
· Having knowledge and experience about Strategic Planning, and Strategy & Business Development,
· Working with technology and data, contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for strategically important regional or domestic decisions
· Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
· Curious, love to research and have ability to understand intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
· Have advanced written and verbal communication knowledge of English
· Male candidates must have completed military service,
· No restriction for domestic and international travel
· Strong communication skills, prone to teamwork
Position Related Qualifications:
· Experience in the field of Strategic planning & project management for at least 3 years, Experience in retail industry is must. Omnichannel strategy knowledge and digital transformation progresses experience is highly desired.
· Having extensive knowledge about supply chain management and operational excellence is a plus
· High proficiency with MS Excel and ability to analyze large data sets, ability to collect and review data in complex spreadsheets,
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Helping decision making process of the top management by providing detailed business valuation/strategic road map and long term key success factors with a strategic point of view.
· To define/organize business models to be implemented according to current needs and operations and transferring them to the relevant teams.
· To make operation and process planning and to take action so that the projects progress in a more efficient and structural process
· Work with a variety of departments, including Sales, Marketing and Procurement, to develop appropriate strategies for Omnichannel retailing and fulfillment processes