IOT Computer Engineer
Firma Adı: Vestel Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş
Çalışma Yeri: Manisa
İlan Tarihi: 29.05.2019
Son Başvuru Tarihi: 06.03.2020
Çalışma Şekli: Tam Zamanlı
Vestel IoT Group provides a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where engineers work closely with specialists in all areas to provide unique yet scalable solutions for our clients.
The Network & Cloud Engineer’s role is to work directly within a dedicated support team deploying new cloud-based 3rd party services for our clients to be used in our IoT platforms.
- The Senior Network & Cloud Engineer is responsible for a combination of system administration and platform engineering with direct responsibility for the builds and ongoing support of multiple clients’ environments including but not limited to AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix.
- You will help setup/drive the design of solutions implemented for clients and work with other Engineers in the maintenance of our system architecture and preparation for new technical implementations (hardware, platform, product and service deployments).
- You will get the chance to collaborate with other expert engineers and our R&D team to continue finding new areas that can be improved by bringing an Agile mindset to all of the areas we will setup/manage – AWS, Azure, private clouds, backup systems and monitoring solutions. You will also get the chance to further your skills in adjacent areas by serve as an escalation point for builds, implementations, and support issues of our clients who do not have dedicated support teams.
- This is a great opportunity to build your skills in both depth and breadth in a highly technical, fast-paced environment while working with a wide variety of cutting edge, public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
Our Senior Network & Cloud Engineers play a critical role in the success of our products All successful candidates will possess
- a high degree of self-management,
- personal accountability,
- strong communication and business acumen
- continual knowledge transfer, training and mentoring of more junior staff is expected.
In addition, successful candidates for the Senior Network & Cloud Engineer Position should possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with in Microsoft .NET technologies and tools, including C#, ASP.NET, MVC,Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, MSSQL server and Visual Studio.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as IIS, memcache, MSSQL
- Having good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON etc.)
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud platforms, especially AWS and VMware
- Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and other common tools
- Scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.
- Experience with implementation / integration of standardized protocols such as MQTTS, AMQPS, HTTPS and Websockets.
- Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically IPtables)
- Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and High Availablity
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies with advanced debugging vision (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Advanced packet sniffing capabilities with Wireshark
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization